Tuesday, December 11, 2007

On thin ice voodling


click for video: Quicktime / Flash + other versions at Blip.tv

"I treasured a compliment the clown paid me on today's occasion. I liked to recall it against visitations of doubt and despondency. He came up to me after he had been overwhelmingly excellent and congratulated me on my own contribution, saying: ‘I never know whether I prefer to precede you or to follow you — you’re such a high-jumping voodler.’ It was very generous coming from a master."

Combining goofy voodling with urban ice-skating, Sam Renseiw donned his skates - the first time this winter season - to meet the local clown. View the short performance of docu-voodling-clowns-on-ice by clicking here or on the links above. (patafilm # 547, 01'38'', 10MB, Quicktime/mov - other versions for Pc at Blip.tv)

Today's Bonus Lumiere video features the second, almost still-life bustle at a Christmas dinner in the shopping mall, of three Lumieres depicting the customs of Danish Julenisser. (Lum # 65, " julenisser 02", 00'54'',5.3Mb, Quicktime/mov) Other's fine videos at the Lumiere site.

Labels: , , , ,