Friday, December 07, 2007

When space becomes the true background


click for video: Quicktime / Flash + other at Blip.tv

"I began taking liberties a long time ago; When I am shooting a video I never think of how or why I want to shoot something; I simply shoot it. All I can do is imagine for myself what the future will be like, in the same moment. When space becomes the true background, words, dramaturgy and concepts will have lost their meaning, and we will no longer have to use them... we will silently walk and see freely."

Somehow wondering about the present situation of on-line art videos and their various taxonomies, Sam Renseiw attended a gathering on the topic, yesterday. View the ensuing voodle, complete with a glass of brennivin, Lotte's hand and Annette F's Gobelin by clicking here or on the links above. (patafilm # 545, 02'04'', 12.5MB, Quicktime/mov - other streaming versions for Pc at Blip.tv)

Today's Bonus Lumiere video features a central Copenhagen novelty: the new Patalab voodle-screen kiosk at Kgs. Nytorv. (Lum # 63 "patalab kiosk, kgs.nytorv", 01'00, 6.1MB, Quicktime/mov)

Labels: , , ,