Sunday, November 08, 2009

On voodle as critical poem



click for video: Quicktime / .m4v for iPhone/iPod / direct streaming for PC

" The fact is that images say nothing, if I may put it that way....There are no images for the deepest experience. The more I try to explain myself, the less I understand myself. Of course, not everything is unsayable in images, only the livin thruth."

Paraphrasing Ionesco (again) Sam Renseiw reconsecrates the inconspicuousness of commonplace in one, backward and shaky hand-held travelling. ("a critival poem: " If I am not mistaken, says Octavio Paz, the union of these two contradictory words (by Mallarme) means: that the poem that contains its own negation and that makes of that negation the point of departure for the voodle, equally distant from affirmation and negation") Enter the leafing by clicking here or on links above. (patafilm # 734, 02'30'', 33.5MB, Quicktime/mov - other versions at Blip.tv)

Today's Bonus Lumiere Video displays another leafing. (lum # 234 "leafing through" 01'00'', 12MB, Quicktime/mov)

Labels: , , , , , ,