Thursday, February 11, 2010

On 7even necessities & voodling



click for video: Quicktime / .m4v for iPod/iPhone / direct streaming for PC

" 1. It is necessary for me to tell you that my body is curious about everything and I am my body / 2. It is necessary for me to tell you that I am not alone / 3. It is necessary for me to tell you that I can control my body and voodle with it at the same time / 4. It is necessary for me to tell you that my body is escaping / 5. It is necessary for me to tell you that I can multiply my body / 6. It is necessary for me to tell you that you have to turn your head / 7. It is necessary for me to tell you that I am leaving you and I am giving you my footage / [8] It is necessary for me to tell you that I keep voodling while moving "

Paraphrasing the 7 necessities and one-upping it, Sam Renseiw gathered footage from a recent birthday party-dance-voodle session in casual architectural office settings. View the compressed by clicking here or on the links above. (patafilm # 749, 03'25'', 44.8MB, quicktime/mov - other versions at Blip.tv)

Today's Bonus Lumiere Video features a fine view, seen from below. (lum # 248, "below pipilotti's" 01'00'', 12MB, Quicktime/mov)

Labels: , , , , ,