Sunday, May 31, 2009

On Instamatics & crossings in voodles



Click for video: Quicktime / .m4v for iPhone/iPod / Direct streaming for PC

“But since social relations are always ambiguous, since thought divides as much as it unites, since words unite or isolate by what they express or omit, since an immense gulf separates my subjective awareness from the objective truth I represent for other, since I constantly blame myself, though I feel innocent, since every event transforms my daily life, since I constantly fail to communicate, since each failure makes me aware of solitude, since I cannot escape crushing objectivity or isolating subjectivity, since I cannot rise to the state of being, or fall into nothingness, I must listen, I must look around more than ever, The world, my kin, my twin, and voodle on”

While mostly performing the gaze, Sam Renseiw, once in a while, seems to conduct some sort of workshop activity, involving his alter-ego. Yet, the acribic catalogue-i-zation of reality seems to subsist. View the altered imprints from Wednesday evening and Thursday from this week by clicking here or on the links above. (patafilm # 691, 03'04'', 26 MB, Quicktime/mov - other versions at Blip.tv)

Today's Bonus Lumiere Video features another crossing, bridging. (Lum # 203b, " belt crossing " 01'01'', 7MB, Quicktime/mov)

Labels: , , , , ,