Wednesday, May 23, 2007

On air mail peregrinations


click for: Quicktime version / Flash version

"I would like to swim against the stream of time: I would like to erase the consequences of certain events and restore an initial condition. But every moment of my life brings with it an accumulation of new facts and each of these new facts brings with it its consequences; So the more I seek to return to the zero moment from which I set out, the further I move away from it;"

"…Because once you’ve begun," Sam Renseiw would preach, paraphrasing Calvino once again, "there is no reason why you should stop. The line between the reality that is video-graphed because it seems beautiful to us and the reality that seems beautiful because it has been video-graphed is very narrow." View the detour of an air-mail post complete with St.Ex. reading by clicking here or on the links above. (patafilm # 423, 01'29'', 6.8 MB, Quicktime/mov - Flash version at blip.tv)

Labels: , , , ,