Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cine-Club Patalab: " the perfect human "


click for video: Quicktime / Flash / Blip.tv = direct streaming for Pc

" Look, the perfect human moving in a room. The perfect human can move in a room. The room is boundless and radiant with light. It is an empty room. Here are no boundaries. Here is nothing...and even today I have learned something that I might first understand some days from now..."

Voodling away daily anyhow, Sam Renseiw, prompted by b's kind comments, sets up a momentary Cine-Club for the next four post on patalab. Enjoy a short moment of projection of Jørgen Leth's "The Perfect Human" in another space with triple gaze, by clicking here or on the links above. (patafilm # 495, 01'55'', 12MB, Quicktime/mov - direct streaming at blip.tv)

Today's Bomus Lumiere video features the fine art of cutting corners at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen. (Lum# 36, 01'00, 7MB, Quicktime/mov) Other's Lumieres: go there.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

This is like sitting in a film class for me. Exactly like it. Someone is sitting in front of me because I'm definitely not in the first row, and I'm watching something mind blowing through the heads. I'm vaguely aware of what's happening around me but mostly watching in a daze, perhaps not even comprehending what's being said. I would, unfortunately, know if it were Leth because I doubt I'd sit through his work. Everyone's got their limits.

I always cut the corners.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:39:00 pm  
Blogger SAM RENSEIW said...

"the perfect human" lasts 11 minutes.
that should an acceptable time span.

more patalab-cine club tomorow. kalatozov and godard....

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home