Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jabberwhorl Cronstadt's blur



" I am Chancre, the crab, which moves sideways and backwards and forwards at will. I move in strange tropics. In ordinary waking life I suffer from normal vision but in the frontispiece I render myself myopic in order to grasp the immediacy of the dream plasm. By means of the dream technique I peels off the outer layers of my geologic mortality and come to grips with my true mantic self, a non-stratified area of semi-liquid character. Only the amorphous side of my nature now possesses validity."

By submerging the visible I, Sam Renseiw dives below the threshold of his schizophrenic habit patterns. He swims joyously, ad lib., in the amniotic fluid, one with his amoebic self. Enjoy the short visual piece by clicking here or enter the set-up above. (patafilm#236, 01'13'', 5.5 MB, Quicktime/mov - Flash version also generously hosted at blip.tv)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Eli Goldstein said...

Beautiful little captur you have made, as always.

I ones played the balalaika you know. A small one though. I auditioned with it when I was ten years old on "sound of music", singing "raindrops on roses" and "she is coming down the mountain".
You can only imagine...
Funny instrument. I actually passed this round in the audition...

all the best
Eli

Thursday, August 24, 2006 4:00:00 pm  
Anonymous kristian n said...

It feels like a staged play - as all movement is pre-set: the car in the background; the people in the forground; the crab-like movements of the generous lady.

Friday, August 25, 2006 3:03:00 pm  
Anonymous sam said...

yes, indeed.
reality show: friendly tourists at langelinie, behind the little mermaid and a russian balalaika band playing...
it is quite fascinating, and just on the way home during summer.
a small stage, everytime.
wonderful.

Friday, August 25, 2006 4:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home