Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jabberwhorl Cronstadt's blur



" I am Chancre, the crab, which moves sideways and backwards and forwards at will. I move in strange tropics. In ordinary waking life I suffer from normal vision but in the frontispiece I render myself myopic in order to grasp the immediacy of the dream plasm. By means of the dream technique I peels off the outer layers of my geologic mortality and come to grips with my true mantic self, a non-stratified area of semi-liquid character. Only the amorphous side of my nature now possesses validity."

By submerging the visible I, Sam Renseiw dives below the threshold of his schizophrenic habit patterns. He swims joyously, ad lib., in the amniotic fluid, one with his amoebic self. Enjoy the short visual piece by clicking here or enter the set-up above. (patafilm#236, 01'13'', 5.5 MB, Quicktime/mov - Flash version also generously hosted at blip.tv)